- WHITE LET 100%-50% VOLTAGE REMAINING
- BLUE LED…50-25% VOLTAGE REMAINING
- RED LED…25-0% VOLTAGE REMAINING
- Turning On or Off –
- Click the LED button 5 times (quickly) to turn on or off –
- The LED button will flash 3 times to confirm your action.
- Charging your Battery –
- The eGo II 2200 Battery is a mega power battery with an average 1 week charge
- Life (depending on usage obviously).
- When the LED Indicator goes RED and then starts flashing it’s time to recharge.
- Typically charging will take 4-5 hours. Once fully charged remove the battery
- From the eGo charging lead.
Note:Pleasedon’t use high potency wall socket chargers for charging and you can charge it withyour PC, Laptop or TV only.
Warnings – Please take note:
- Do not leave charging batteries un-attended.
- Do not charge batteries overnight.
- Batteries contain electronic circuits and like any electronic device they can be damaged if dropped, mistreated or immersed in water (or other liquids).
- Not all USB ports are the same. Only use USB ports that are directly connected to your computer and not extension USB ports.
- The voltage required for the USB charger may not be met by some laptop and extension USB connections.
- Only use an eGo Charging Lead with an OUTPUT rated at DC4.2V / 420mA. Other outputs will damage / shorten the life of the battery and invalidated any warranty.
- If you drop your battery inspect it immediately to ensure that there is no visible damage to the outer casing, If the casing is damaged or the internal battery sounds like it is rattling inside the outer casing stop using it and dispose of it carefully. Damage to batteries can lead to explosions.