Filling up your CE4
- Filling up your CE4 clearomizer is fairly straightforward. You can fill a CE4 with a standard drip tip e-liquid bottle.
- Remove the mouthpiece by unscrewing counter-clockwise
- Hold the CE4 clearomizer at a 45-degree angle and begin dripping e-liquid along the inside wall of the unit until it is filled to just below the bottom of the rubber cover inside of the unit. It will hold approximately 1.6ml of e-liquid from empty.
- Replace mouthpiece and screw it in clockwise
- Normal working voltage: 3.3 to 4.2V
- Atomizer capacity: 1.6ml
- Compatible with most batteries
- No leakage no burned taste, easy refilling
- Each clearomizer will hold 1.6mL liquid, keep around 500 to 600 puffs
- Charge voltage: 110 to 220V
A few things to keep in mind about your CE4 clearomizer:
- The CE4 clearomizer should never leak from the bottom, as it is a sealed unit. It can however leak from the top if set upside down or on an angle greater then horizontal. Keep this in mind when putting your e-cigarette in your pocket or purse. Always put it in a way so that the mouthpiece is facing up.
- You may find when the tank starts to get low you may experience more dry hits. If this happens try holding the CE4 horizontal and twirling your e-cigarette to allow the last of the e-liquid to wick into the heating coil.
- It is a good idea to refill your CE4 before it is completely empty. It should vape well up until it has as little as 0.2ml of e-liquid remaining.
- Most people find the most effective way to vape is to take slower and longer draws then you would with a tobacco cigarette.
What’s in the Box:
- 1 x CE4 Tank